The Good Food Bus is a re-purposed school bus turned mobile food market with stops across Lewiston-Auburn and Southern Maine, bringing fresh vegetables, fruit, and other essential food items directly to where people live, work, and play.
The Good Food Bus is a project of St. Mary’s Nutrition Center, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation, and Cultivating Community. We sell fresh produce, bread, eggs, cheese, and more. All foods come from local producers whenever possible; we also support local distributors for bananas, citrus, avocados, etc.
The Good Food Bus will re-launch on Wednesday, July 20th, 2016!
- Tuesdays, 12-12:30PM, Goodwill Industries of Northern New England, 34 Hutcherson Dr., Gorham
- Tuesdays, 3-5PM, St. Hyacinth’s Church of St. Anthony’s Parish, 268 Brown St., Westbrook
- Wednesdays, 11AM-12PM, CMMC Dempsey Center, Lowell and Bates St., Lewiston
- Wednesdays, 1-2PM, St. Mary’s Hospital, 93 Campus Ave., Lewiston
- Wednesdays, 3:00-5:00PM, Knox Street Community Garden, 61 Knox St., Lewiston
- Thursdays, 11:30AM-12:30PM, Bath Iron Works, 700 Washington St., Bath (employees only)
- Thursdays, 3:00-5:00PM, Auburn PAL Center, 24 Chestnut St., Auburn
- Fridays, 12-1:30PM, Bedard Pharmacy and Medical Supplies, 359 Minot Ave., Auburn
- Fridays, 3:30-5:30PM, Great Falls Plaza/YMCA, Turner St. and Great Falls Plaza., Auburn
Follow the Good Food Bus on Facebook to stay updated!