The Good Food Bus is a mobile food market with stops across several Maine counties that brings fresh vegetables, fruit, and other essential food items directly to where people live, work, and play.
The Good Food Bus is a project of St. Mary’s Nutrition Center, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Foundation and its Healthy Food Fund, and Cultivating Community. We sell fresh produce, bread, eggs, cheese, and more. All foods come from local producers whenever possible; we also support local distributors for bananas, citrus, avocados, etc.
Here are the 2017 stops. Make sure to look for our new trailer and truck setup!
- Tuesday, 12-12:30 p.m. Goodwill Industries, 34 Hutcherson Dr., Gorham
- Tuesday, 1:30-2:30 p.m. Westbrook Pointe Apartments, 26 Prospect Street, #41, Westbrook
- Tuesday, 2:45-3:15 p.m., Millbrook Estates, 300 East Bridge Street, Westbrook
- Tuesday, 3:30-5:30 p.m., St. Anthony’s Church, 268 Brown St., Westbrook
- Wednesday, 9:30 -10:30 a.m., Center for Women’s Wisdom, 97 Blake Street, Lewiston
- Wednesday, 11 a.m. -12 p.m., St. Mary’s Integrative Medicine, 198 Maine Street, Lewiston
- Wednesday, 12:30-2 p.m., St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, 93 Campus Ave., Lewiston
- Wednesday, 4-5:30 p.m., Knox Street Community Garden, 61 Knox St., Lewiston
- Thursday, 11:30-12:30 p.m., Bath Iron Works, Bath, for employees
- Friday, 12-1:30 p.m., Bedard Pharmacy and Medical Supplies, 359 Minot Ave., Auburn
- Friday, 2-3 p.m., Lake Auburn Avenue Townhouse, 74 Lake Auburn Avenue, Auburn
- Friday, 4-5:30 p.m., Great Falls Plaza across from the YMCA, 62 Turner St., Auburn
Follow the Good Food Bus on Facebook to stay updated!