Our 2016 Farm Stands Start on July 4
- Mondays, 4-6PM, Portland Food Co-Op, 290 Congress St., Portland
- Tuesdays, 1-5PM, Whole Foods Market, 2 Somerset Dr., Portland
- Tuesdays, 2-5PM, Kennedy Park at the corner of Bates St. and Pine St., Lewiston
- Thursdays, 12:30-3PM, Opportunity Alliance, Parking Lot, 510 Cumberland Ave., Portland
Please see our Good Food Bus page for more markets in Westbrook, Gorham, Lewiston, and Auburn!
Farmers in the New American Sustainable Agriculture Project also sell their produce at farmers’ markets in Cumberland, Androscoggin, Sagadahoc, York, and Lincoln Counties.
We are still building our farmers’ market list for 2016. Here is a partial list of farmers’ markets that we expect to attend (to be updated):
- Bath Farmers’ Market, Saturdays
- Damariscotta Farmers’ Market, Fridays, 9-noon
- Kennebunk Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 8-1
- Lewiston Farmers’ Market at Bates Mill, Sundays, 10-1
- Portland Farmers’ Market at Deering Oaks, Saturdays, 7-1
- Portland Farmers’ Market, Monument Sq., Wednesdays, 7-1
- South Portland Farmers’ Market, Sundays, 10-2