Our 2017 Farm Stands Start on July 4
- Mondays, 4-6PM, Portland Food Co-Op, 290 Congress St., Portland
- Tuesdays, 1-5PM, Whole Foods Market, 2 Somerset Dr., Portland
- Times to be determined, Kennedy Park at the corner of Bates St. and Pine St., Lewiston
- Thursdays, location and time to be determined
- Fridays, location and time to be determined
Please see our Good Food Bus page for more markets in Westbrook, Gorham, Lewiston, and Auburn!
Farmers in the New American Sustainable Agriculture Project also sell their produce at farmers’ markets in Cumberland, Androscoggin, Sagadahoc, York, and Lincoln Counties.
We are still building our farmers’ market list for 2017. Here is a partial list of farmers’ markets that we expect to attend (to be updated):
- Bath Farmers’ Market, Saturdays
- Damariscotta Farmers’ Market, Fridays, 9-noon
- Kennebunk Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 8-1
- Lewiston Farmers’ Market at Bates Mill, Sundays, 10-1
- Portland Farmers’ Market at Deering Oaks, Saturdays, 7-1
- Portland Farmers’ Market, Monument Sq., Wednesdays, 7-1
- South Portland Farmers’ Market, Sundays, 10-2